1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with Family Pantry cooking spray.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crumbled, stirring frequently; drain.
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato paste; blend well.
5. Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared baking dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce, and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve immediately.