1. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper in a small bowl.
2. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pork chops in a large plastic bag and coat each pork chop fully.
3. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
4. Remove pork chops from marinade and coat pork chops with bread crumbs. Discard of marinade.
5. Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork chops in two batches. Cook for 6 minutes or until pork chops are done; turning once. Serve immediately.