1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink (break up clumps with the back of the spoon).
3. Blend in spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
5. Place half of the cooked pasta in the bottom of skillet. Pour half of sauce mixture over the pasta, sprinkle with half the cheese and repeat.
6. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
7. Remove from heat. Let stand for 1 minute, then serve.