1. Open Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® bars and cut off approximately 1/4-inch from corners, so the shape resembles a football.
2. Place unwrapped caramel in a microwave safe bowl with water. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring after each interval (approximately 1 minute).
3. Working while the caramel is hot, dip the top of each treat into the caramel. Allow to cool on a plate.
4. Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring after each interval (approximately 2 minute).
5. Place melted chocolate into small zip-lock bag. Cut a small corner of bag to provide an opening through which to squeeze the chocolate out. Squeeze the chocolate over caramel to resemble the stitching on a football. Serve at room temperature.