OREO Cookie Balls
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then check and stir. To continue melting chocolate, do it in 10-20 second intervals and check and stir after each addition of microwave time.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place single layer of chocolate covered OREO balls in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Customize it with your own topic additions or decorative skills.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
See all featured recipes
Clip food coupons
Browse current print ads