3 tablespoons Sugar
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
2 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheets.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 2-inches apart on prepared pans. If desired, flatten balls with bottom of a glass.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool cookies 1 minute on pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Baking Tip: Use a 1 to 1-1/4-inch scoop to form dough into balls. For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.