1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
2 slices white American cheese, torn into pieces
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions. Stir in corn and beans.
- Meanwhile, oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.
- TIP: For an added kick stir in 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.56. Cost per serving*: $1.14. *Based on average retail prices in national supermarkets.