Tyson Any’tizers Buffalo Chicken Bites
8 Flour Tortillas 6 inch
8 Pieces Romaine Lettuce leaves
1 Vine-Ripened Tomato, slided
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
1/2 cup Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Heat 15-20 minutes on top rack of oven, turning pieces over halfway through heating time.
- Put lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese and chunky blue cheese dressing on flour tortilla.
- Place cooked Tyson Any’tizers Buffalo Chicken Bites on flour tortilla and wrap.
- Service with additional chunky blue cheese dressing on the side.