1 cup (2 sticks) butter
2⁄3 cup brown sugar
2⁄3 cup sugar
1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 3⁄4 cups M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in the M&M’S® and chill the dough for 1 hour or overnight.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-14 minutes for crispy cookies.