FAMILY GOURMET Non-stick Canola Oil Spray
4 breasts TYSON Boneless/Skinless Frozen Chicken, thawed
FAMILY GOURMET Salt and Pepper
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon FAMILY GOURMET Paprika
1 teaspoon FAMILY GOURMET Chili Powder
1/2 teaspoon FAMILY GOURMET Garlic Salt
6 cups LAY’S Barbecue Potato Chips, crushed
2 cups KRAFT Bullseye Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up. Place a baking rack on the baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Slice each chicken breast lengthwise into 4 strips. Generously season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg, milk, paprika, chili powder, and garlic salt together in a bowl.
- Place the potato chips in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the egg wash to coat completely, letting the excess drip off. Dredge the chicken through the crushed potato chips, evenly coating on all sides. Place on prepared baking rack. Repeat until all chicken tenderloins are coated.
- Bake the chicken for 10 minutes. Turn and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter, sprinkle lightly with salt if desired.
- Serve with Barbecue Sauce on the side.