This recipe will be the star of your Game Day from Family Dollar with Stacey Little from Southern Bite!
Buffalo Chicken Fries
This post is sponsored by my friends at Family Dollar.
This season, awesome game day food doesn’t have to take a lot of time or be crazy expensive. These Buffalo Chicken Fries are one of our favorite splurges when the game is on. They’re quick, crazy easy, and you can make a huge platter of them for less than $15 at Family Dollar.
We had a few friends stop by last weekend and they ended up staying to watch the football game. Wanting to be a good host, I rummaged through the kitchen, but couldn’t find much to serve up in the way of game day snacks.
No worries though! I jumped in the car and ran to the Family Dollar just down the street and picked up everything I needed to make one of our favorite football foods – Buffalo Chicken Fries.
We’ve been making this tangy, cheesy perfection since we first had them at a local burger joint a while back. The recipe includes crispy french fries topped with melty cheese, chopped buffalo chicken fingers, more cheese, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. Yeah, it’s a little over the top – but who wants to eat a salad when they’re watching football??? I mean, just look at that cheese!
And Family Dollar made it so easy to grab everything I needed right there – without having to go all the way into town. And with Smart Coupons, you can save on their already great prices. Just sign up on their website and they’ll send coupons right to your email that are tailored to what you buy most.
Buffalo Chicken Fries
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Author: Stacey Little | Southern Bite
• 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen french fries
• 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen boneless buffalo chicken bites
• 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/3 cup ranch dressing
1. Cook the french fries and chicken bites according to the package instructions.
2. Coarsely chop the chicken bites.
3. Spread the french fries on an oven-safe platter. Sprinkle with about half of the cheese. Top with the chopped chicken bites. Then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Return to the oven at 350°F for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
4. Drizzle with the ranch dressing and serve.