Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger
(4-6) Family Dollar Resturant Quality Beef Patties
2 tablespoons of chopped onion season
2 tablespoons Soul food Seasoning
4 Slices of Bacon
4 Cheese Slices
1/4 Cup of Barbecue Sauce
8-12 Dill pickle Slices
4 Slices of Bread
- Preheat a grill to 325 degrees.
- In a pan, lightly season burgers with Chopped onion and Soul food season on each side.
- Place the burgers on the grill grate, and cook for about 6 minutes per side, until done.
- Place 4 strips of Bacon on grill beside burgers to cook for 8 mins or less.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Barbecue sauce on top of each burger.
- Place Pickles on top of each burger, then place 1 slice of Cheese on top of each burger to melt. Once cheese melts and bacon is cooked, place bacon on top of melted cheese on burger patties.
- Toast 4 slices of bread on grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Once bread is toasted on both sides, stack burger patties on top of each other and place stacked cheese burger patties on grilled bread. Top it with the other slice of bread and remove from grill to be served.