Grilled Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Wings
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 Cup of Italian Salad Dressing
2 pounds chicken wings Flats & Drums
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper
1 tablespoon Garlic Pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper & Italian Salad dressing, toss the wings with the mixture to evenly coat cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium heat (about 325 degrees F).
- Place the wings on the grill, flipping the wings every 5-10 minutes, for a total of 20 minutes of cooking.
- In the meantime, melt the butter & Honey in a saucepan over low heat add lemon pepper, Garlic pepper and whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl or wok, toss the wings with the sauce. Plate and serve.