Using Dawn Ultra® as a Laundry Pre-Treater
Stains happen to the best of us. But when Dawn Ultra® happens to the best of stains––like tomato sauce, blueberries and grease––you’ll be giving your clothes a fighting chance.
- Apply Dawn Ultra® directly to any cotton/poly-cotton fabric,* covering the entire stained area, and rub it in using your fingers.
- Then wash it normally with Tide® in your washing machine.**
- Do not reapply Dawn Ultra® to the same spot and wash again.
*For best results, use a little less than two teaspoons (9.5 mL) of Dawn Ultra® in a top-loading washing machine—be sure not to use too much, and don’t use on delicate fabrics like silk. Spot-test with a small drop in a less visible area to make sure the material will not be damaged.
**HE washing machines can be sensitive and cycle times may vary.
Using Dawn Ultra® to Keep Your Wheels Clean
Dawn Ultra® can clean many things in your garage––like car or bike wheels. When life on the road gets tough, Dawn Ultra® gets tougher.
- To remove grease and oil from car or bike wheels, add a teaspoon of Dawn Ultra® to a gallon of hot water.
- Dip a soft sponge into the bucket, and squeeze out any excess suds and water.
- Scrub those hubs until all grease has been removed from the metal surface.
- Rinse with clean warm water, and dry with a soft towel.***
Now you’re ready to hit the road again, grease-free.
***Soaking could lead to etching on certain materials.
Using Dawn Ultra® for Kitchen Surface Cleaning
Grease doesn’t always play by the rules. So when it escapes your frying pan, use Dawn Ultra® to remove it from most kitchen surfaces.
- Apply a squirt of Dawn Ultra® to a sponge/dishcloth under warm running water.
- Scrub the greasy surface, and watch Dawn Ultra® put grease in its place.
- Dry the surface with a paper towel, and that’s it.
How To Clean Greasy Kitchen Countertops With Dawn - Beyond the Sink