Family Dollar Coupon Policy
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Original Paper Coupons and valid print at home coupons that have a valid scannable barcode.
- Family Dollar Digital Coupons better known as Smart Coupons, available at https://www.familydollar.com/smartcoupons or via our downloadable App.
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household per day, if no limit specified on coupon.
- No more than Two (2) Phone Numbers (or Unique 10 digit code) per household can be used to set up a Smart Coupon account. Only one phone number may be used per customer per transaction.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described in writing on the coupon. The wording/verbiage on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon (or similar type coupons such as $3 off $15) is accepted as long as the net purchase, meaning AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied, is $25 (or designated threshold) or more (before taxes).
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Family Dollar Smart Coupons are the last to be processed.
- If more than one Smart Coupon applies, the highest discount offer will be redeemed.
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined on the same items; (for example, you cannot use two BOGO coupons on the purchase of two items and get both items for free”).
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are “Free Coupons”.
- Have a Face Value greater than the retail price of an item.
- Are from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Are expired.
- Ring up as a different value than what is printed on the coupon. For example: if a coupon says $3.00 off product X, but scans for $5.00 off, the coupon will not be accepted.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Competitor coupons are not matched.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- All coupon offers available only while quantities last.
- We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- We accept manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data barcode. We do not accept UPC-A coupon barcodes unless combined with a scannable GS1 data barcode.
- Some items not available in all stores.